Montag, 29. November 2010

I was at Expolingua





From a month to another I discover again that I can make connections and follow events from a year to another. Given my fascination with languages, I run in one Friday afternoon to see this year edition of Expolingua. It was held in the same place, with the same angry bodyguards scrutinizing the language lovers. The special guest was the Chinese language, with lots of interesting events organized by Chinesisches Kulturzentrum Berlin , where I attended a couple of cultural gatherings in the recent months. As at the last edition, there were several offers for the fans of the Spanish language - with tempting exchange courses in Latin American countries, the best occasion to get immersed not only in the secrets of grammar but also for experiencing directly the culture and the society ambiance. The newest offer was represented by many opportunities to learn Arabic and it might be a good incentive for increasing the multicultural skills of the Berlin puzzled society.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen