Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011

Berlinale - hunting for tickets

I waited for Berlinale 12 months. I made a careful list of several movies I would like to see - about 10.
Because I love making plans and accomplishing it.
But...it doesn't work this time.
First: I wanted to go to buy the whole bunch of tickets the last week. No chance, all the counters were closed. 
I repeated the experience today - after unsuccessfully trying to make a reservation via the Internet and the website got blocked several times (why should I pay additional costs for the online ticketing?): went again to Arkaden "mall" (forget the usual North American - or even Asian - representation of this word) and waited in line for 50 minutes. But, after almost one hour of waiting, in a very multicultural company (and this was the nice part of killing the time there), I was repeated politely that I can make reservations only 3 days in advance. In other words, I was able to buy only 1 (one) ticket. And I will have to repeat this experience tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Funny? I don't know. At least, I had the occasion to share my nervosity to the quiet girls from the counters - about the website, the unfairness of this 3-day in advance treatment...The sweet answer is that they know those problems already and they do their best to solve all the issues in due time. Nice!
To be continued...
Enhanced by Zemanta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen