Dienstag, 6. September 2011

Lazy sushi @Cube - Kreuzberg



Unusual enough, given the weather disaster in this wonderful city, today was a very sunny day and as I was hanging around Kreuzberg for various logical and less justified reasons, I decided to stop and taste some sushi.

Without any reason I took another decision: having a kind of fast luch at Cube, on Zossener Str. 18.

The offer was a couple of pages rich, with very cheap choices. And, for the first time in my life full of various Asian experiences, I was offered chopsticks made of metal. For hygienical reasons, but also from the point of view of the maneuvrability, I prefer the wooden ones, of unique use. But, anyway, I survived graciously the metal ones as well. 

The service was very fast - maybe too fast for my assumed laziness - and the (vegetarian) sushi acceptable - the rice a bit gluey. For 5 euro and something I got 18 small pieces - the avocado was the best - and a miso soup. 

The restroom is clean and the interior colorful enough to make you stay longer during the winter. Overall, it was a good choice for the afternoon. 

The Indian summer continue apparently outside!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen