Montag, 15. April 2013

Spring!

I wanted to let the whole world know that finally the most amazing time of the year is here: (finally) spring in Berlin. When I was walking today for a couple of hours under the hot sun, I could not believe that almost two weeks ago it was so rainy and snowy that I nearly missed the celebration of my 4 years since the relocation in Berlin. 

The sunny weather entered our grey lives on Sunday, but was not sure that it will be for good, so as a cautious journalist that I am, I wanted to wait another 24 minutes and a picture with flowers for giving such an impressive statement: Spring is here! 

It is all I can say right now, but soon I will be back with more posts and some 'anniversary' writing after four years of easy and sweet but not extremely sunny life in Berlin!

See you soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen