Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012

Healthy eating from the recycle bin

I had recently a very serious discussion with a German acquaintance regarding an article featured at length in the media the last week: A very happy family enjoying life without money, credit cards, shopping lists and, probably, Facebook as well. One of the main source of food is the garbage, generously feed by the rich people's disgusting habits. I was told by more than one person that I am an ignorant and that I can't understand the value of an experiment aimed to spare valuable resources. And, I must confess that I am as I do not agree to behave as a four-leg creature. And I do not think that my credit card is such a huge danger for the humanity, unless I use the best of my intelligence to enjoy the advantages of living in the 21st century.

Anyway, whatever the wise arguments, nobody and nothing will push me to offer a delicious dinner to my modest family with leftovers from the garbage. Call me the enemy of nature and the stumbling block against progress. 

Who's interested in a destroyed TV set? Electronics leftovers in Pankow.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen