Montag, 20. Mai 2013

Going Indie: 100 Places to See in Germany


Image
What you can do early in the morning when you wake up smelling the summer in Berlin?
You plan some more travels and think about the projects that you always wanted to do.
For instance, since I moved in Germany, I always wanted to see as much as possible from the country in order to understand more about the culture and the history. A couple of hours later I launched on Indiegogo 100 Places to See in Germany (and write about them). It lasts 44 days and I am really determined to get the funding and sponsorships and finish it till the end of the year. And, just in case that will not get the funding, I still want to do it, because it is worth the words and the efforts! Before the project is starting officially, I plan to see at least 2-3 places using my own resources and time!
I count on the support of my readers and followers and friends and future friends! I promise you a good book with many pictures and many surprises for all those taking their time and some money to help me go forward!
See you soon and keep in touch!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen