Freitag, 19. August 2011

Mamecha: A good Japanese beginning of the week

I started the week with a friendly gathering of friends - the first after the vacation - at Mamecha restaurant near Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz. Not too crowded at the lunch time, lots of green tea treats - my favorites - and lots of information about Japanese events taking place in Berlin (among others, a Retrospective Hokusai at Martin-Gropius-Bau that I should see immediately).
Pictures from a bentobox

The vegetarian option

Green, my favorite food color

Very quiet corners

Do you read Japanese?

Walls are for arts

The creative corner

Maybe I'm back in Japan...



A tatami adapted for the European tastes

If you want to visit the next days, hurry up as they will be on vacation for a couple of weeks at the end of August. Enjoy your green tea for me please!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen