Donnerstag, 4. August 2011

Back! And...a couple of words

You know what, Berlin? I've been out for a couple of good weeks, in a place where I forgot completely it exist something called rain. A place where I was able to modestly wear my fantastic summer dresses. Where I saw the SUN every single day. A place where it is air condition and wonderful fresh lemonades and many sorts of icecreams, and salads and the sea might be only a couple of minutes away. 
Until being back I wasn't sure I miss you or not, but in less than 24 hours I realized that I don't like you as much. You are too sober, too rainy, too dark and too sad - although you have more reasons to enjoy a peaceful life than my other love. 
But anyway, I will try a kind of normal co-existence for the time being. Even my heart is away, far away...
Enhanced by Zemanta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen