Freitag, 8. Juli 2011

Stuff 4 Free

One month ago, I was stunned to see this Stuff4Free machine on Wilmersdorferstrasse.
The project looks at its very beginning, with very few offers - many of them addressed to children, as Clea Design (5 Euro Rabatt for shopping over 50 Euro), Kindercafe Wunderland (the first hour is for free), but also a café - Café au Lait (3 products for 2) or 2 for 1 ticket for ATZE Musiktheater. I took a couple of coupons and will be very curious to test the application on the spot. I am very curious how the local companies will react when I will ask my special price by showing the modest piece of paper. Can't wait.
And I would like to know what's Groupon record in Germany, mainly in Berlin. 
Another "to do" on my "to do list" about Berlin.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen